Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Love Copics!


Hey, most of you who know me know that I hate to color! Too slow...

well, that has changed! Now I have Copics and I love them. You guys

are probably thinking what does this woman not love? Well.....laundry,

cooking, cleaning, etc. I am still learning the Copic techniques so bear

with me.

This sample is using a stamp set from Shirley's 2 Girls, Cardstock from

Core'dinations embossed and sanded and then embelleshed with Stickles

and ribbon from May Arts.

We represent Alvin and Alvin distributes the Copic markers. Minimum

order is $100 and you get free freight! Also you can buy 1's of anything

including Copics. Call me if you want further information.

1 comment:

  1. I love them too, we had a class last Thursday evening with a girl from HSV, they are great and forgiving!

    ReplyDelete